Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cycling this week - 03/10/2012

This Saturday Rich and I rode out past Claremont and back.  We didn't get started until about 1:30 in the afternoon, so we got back just as it was getting dark, if only daylight savings time had started a day earlier.  We did 57 miles in 3:37.  Below are some pics from our ride.

As you can see by this sign, Claremont is a bike firendly town.  This is the first time I've ever seen a sign like this.


Ahh the Buffalo Inn - renown for its buffalo burgers.  Some dy I'll actually have to try one if I can get past the dirt parking lot.


On the way up towards the mountains - as you can see, it was a beautiful day.


This is the top of Thompson Creek Trail in Claremont.  For you Facebookers, you will recognize this picture.


As the sun sets, we still had about 8 more miles to go to get home.  Finished up the ride with my red blinking light on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment