Monday, April 23, 2012

Cycling this week - 04/22/2012

This week I got in two days of commuting for 30 miles total.  This Saturday Irit and I rode up to the Rose Bowl an back.  On the way we stopped at the US Court of Appeals in Pasadena.  There was a fundraising walk for kids with Autism at the Rose Bowl, so we headed back home through South Pasadena.  18.1 miles in 1:40.  On Sunday, I did a quick ride down the Rio Hondo river trail and up the San Gabriel river trail and back home.  I got a late start after spending the morning cleaning the house, so there was a pretty good headwind for most of the ride.  26 miles in 1:35.  Total for the week: 74.1 in 5:25.

Here is a picture of Irit in front of the Pasadena US Court of Appeals.  She posted this picture on Facebook saying that I had planted the roses for her, some of her friends wanted to rent me out, and I think she is negotiating an hourly rate with them.  I feel dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment