Monday, June 11, 2012

Cycling this week - 06-10-2012

This past week I got off my lazy butt and commuted to work and back two days, for a total of 30 miles.  On Saturday I took a spin up the river trail and through the dam area, over to Duarte and back home for a total of 29.5 miles.  On Sunday Irit and I rode up to the Huntington Library for 7.5 miles total.  This marking a return to cycling for Irit after not riding for 5 weeks.  Total for the week was 67 miles.

Here is a picture of the river trail as it winds it way up through the dam area towards Duarte - just off to the right...


is this red sign off in the distance (hard to see, zoom in).  It is the Miller brewery - Now, if they could just connect the bike path with the beer factory, I think I would have to move.


On Sunday Irit (pictured here) and I rode up to the Huntington Library, marking her return to cycling after about 5 weeks of not riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment